Supporting Women through
Pregnancy and Birth
Hello and welcome to my site. Having a baby is the most empowering experience that you will treasure for the rest of your life. Therefore you deserve a relaxed pregnancy and a tranquil birthing experience that you will remember for all the rights reasons. Imagine a beautfiul journey leading up to that momentous day of setting eyes on your new bundle of joy. My hypnobirthing and doula services can help you achieve this and I really hope my services will be beneficial to you. You can find lots of information about giving birth but hypnobirthing will make a difference to your experience of giving birth. Hypnobirthing will teach you techniques that work effectively to reduce the fear of childbirth and increase the likelihood of having a natural birth with less need for pain relief. KG Hypnobirthing always makes a difference and is a complete birth education programme. I teach simple but specific self hypnosis, relaxation and breathing techniques for a better birth for both you and your baby.
Here are just a few benefits to hypnobirthing:
- More comfortable and pain free birth
- Serene and relaxed birth environment
- Baby more alert and ready to bond
- Shorter labour
- Less drugs and less medical intervention
- Shorter post partum recovery for mother
- Loving and bonding experience for you and your birth partner.
Another service I offer is a doula service (mothering the mother).
As a doula I provide continuous support for the whole family throughout pregnancy, birth and early days of parenthood.
Here are just a few benefits to doula services:
- Confidence in labour
- Less pain relief needed in labour
- Less medical intervention
- Support for the partner (the role of the doula is never to take the place of the partner in labour but rather to compliment and enhance their experience)
- Reduce stress and anxiety during labour
-Provide support in first few weeks after birth
- Support feeding and caring for your baby
- Giving new mum a break and helping with household duties
- Emotional support
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Just a little finishing quote which warms my heart..
''A little child enters your life and fills a place in your heart. A place you never knew was empty.'' (Anon)